Friday, February 16, 2018

Oooihhh...a new Art Form❤❤❤

So....I am pretty excited. I have learnt two new skills this past week. . How to do acrylic flow paintings and how to do YouTube videos and upload them ...thanks Jacob...

So...what I thought I'd do is link my two videos and would love to hear what you think about them, if you get a chance.
I will show you the final paintings and have the link below. They are my first so they are pretty average...lol..i am going to be doing a true how to over the next couple of days...so maybe subscribe to the youtube channel so you dont miss out...❤...this is just a bit of a sneak peek....lol...oh...and the links are under the photos, just below them.

Thanks to the dynamic duo over at Paint Party Friday...HERE

And you will find my less than 2 minute video.....HERE




         
                  Here is a little sneak peek at the making of these.



        Here is a little how I painted her.

Ok...well...thanks for popping by ...I appreciate the time you took to look and comment and maybe some of you even had a little look at my videos...I promise the next will be better...lol...
I will be linking this to PPF and will be looking forward to seeing everyones work this week. You can see the link to the right on my side bar...

Until next time
Lots of it
Mandy
xxx

17 comments:

Ayala Art said...

I didn't see a video link, but the paintings look great! The abstracts and the little sweet girl, now I want a cupcake!

Valerie-Jael said...

Nice work, I love doing pour painting. Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

Sue (this n that) said...

Hello Mandy, I enjoyed watching your video and your process. She's so bright and colourful. Thanks for the link :D)

Your pouring paintings are great - I've never tried that method, would be fun I'd imagine. Cheerio and Happy PPF!

Linda Kunsman said...

wonderful, vibrant art projects! TFS and happy PPF!

DVArtist said...

Love this post. New and exciting adventures. The videos are great well done.

SLScheibe said...

How fun! I love acrylic pours. You never know what you will get! Your cute girl is adorable too! Fun art :)

Faye said...

Mandy, the acrylic flow paintings are gorgeous. I love the spontaneity.

John said...

What an explosion of colour. And that little girl is so cute. Great work.

JFM said...

Hi Mandy Lovely and wonderful post. I have never done acrylic pours but I have watched a few videos on how to do them.
Maybe someday :)

Happy PPF

Christine said...

very nice work!

Victoria said...

Hi Mandy, fantastical pieces, beautiful and colorful ..wonderful art!
Victoria

Jenn Jilks said...

What fun!
I like the video. I would never have thought of that. I do remember doing straw art, blowing on the paint with a straw. We are looking for all sorts of ideas when teaching!

SandeeNC said...

Learning new things is fabulous and keeps our minds engaged and hopefully open to learning more new things!

Robin said...

Hi Mandy~thanks for your sweet comment on my blog for PPF! I am a little late visiting. Glad I decided to so I could view your new YouTube channel, subscribe, see beautiful acrylic pours and your darling cupcake girl! Lots of excitement and beautiful fun going on in your world! Headed over to your videos! Hugz, Rasz

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy, beautiful art fluid and colorful!
Much love or you.

NIKE said...

playbazaar
http://playbazar.ind.in/
satta king result

explainer video production company said...

London, United Kingdom based video production company, focusing on explainer videos production. Explainer video company India
Explainer video company in Delhi video making company
3d animation process
app explainer video
explainer video company in india

Challenge For This Weeks Food for the Family

It’s been a while I know. Life happens, keeps us busy, and you even forget you have a blog let alone write in it. So here it is...a CHAL...