Thursday, July 20, 2017

Refurbished Chest of Drawers

I am very into saving on creating waste, in case you didn't notice...heeheehee

So, I am on a site or two on Facebook that has free stuff on offer. I have only used it a few times, and given a few times too...it's a pay it forward type page. It's a great feeling to pass on things you no longer need to someone who will find them useful. 

A little while back I picked up this lovely little chest of drawers. They lovely lady who we picked it up from said that it was once her mums, and she was a little older than me, so it is pretty old.


Here it was, after a little sanding. Raymond and I sanded it back and then picked up some bees wax from Bunnings to wipe over it. It came up a treat. One of my favourite pieces in the house.



Gorgeous right!?

It's amazing what a bit of hard work creates.

Do you have an reclaimed furniture you've done up? Would love to see it. If you pop a link in the comments I will head on over and take a look.

Don't forget you can subscribe to my blog by popping in your email in the subscribe spot. 

That's about it for today.
Until next time
Lots of it
Mandy
Xxx

3 comments:

stefanie stark said...

Oh yes, it's really amazing how you have beautified the drawer. I love the precious shimmer of the new surface!

Wedding invitation videos said...

A wedding is a very special occasion that takes a lot of planning. Free Online Invitation And Save The Date Video Maker Cum
Indian Wedding invitation video maker online free

omgroupco said...

commercial packaging solutions
commercial packing services good service here

Challenge For This Weeks Food for the Family

It’s been a while I know. Life happens, keeps us busy, and you even forget you have a blog let alone write in it. So here it is...a CHAL...