Thursday, June 5, 2014

It's Been A While...SOC

I am very excited to be starting art again....its what this soul needs.

This is SUMMER OF COLOUR 4

I can't believe 4 years have passed!

Beautiful Kristin over at Twinkle Twinkle has made an introductory blog entry so you know all about it...and a cute little youtube vid.

http://twinkletwinklelikeastar.blogspot.com.au/2014/06/the-summer-of-color-2014.html?m=1


Click on the link...to the left of my favourite blog links...twinkle twinkle
As it looks like the above  link isn't working.


Here is a vivid inspired page I did then some of my previous entries from years gone by.
















Try and pop on over to check it out.

Until next time
Lots of it
Mandy
Xxx

1 comment:

Kristin said...

YES! Yay! So happy to see you playing along again this year! It wouldn't be the same without you!! Are you in homeschool now? Our summer begins next week, then my first year of homeschool is under my belt! Thank you and see you Monday, xoxo

Challenge For This Weeks Food for the Family

It’s been a while I know. Life happens, keeps us busy, and you even forget you have a blog let alone write in it. So here it is...a CHAL...