Monday, March 7, 2011

And Mamma said 'Stay close little ones!'.

...since a couple of you said you liked my little birdie, i thought i'd do another one...
I was going to title it "twins" but I really like the new title instead because i used to say that to my twisn all the time, especially when we were out shopping, I even say it now to them, even though they are 9!!!!


and mamma bird said 'stay close little ones!'

hope you like it..the first shot is the finished picture, the next shot is how it looks before you add a little h2o....love both looks really...did i ever tell you i love my water soluable crayons...lol...only all the time...hee hee hee



so..here is the before water shot...


i quite liked the dappled sunlight through the picture...hope you don't find it too distracting!!!

I love to juggle!!!
I am learning...i try to do it every day, it only takes 5 to ten minutes, sometimes even less!!!
i am up to three balls at a time...let me know if you like juggling!!!
(or is that just me!!!!!)
lol



okies beautiful people
until next time
lots of it
Mandy
xxx


4 comments:

Laura Spano said...

ooh, this is great- love the two little birds, love the title and the leaf in the corner.

Anonymous said...

love those little birds!! I love the before and after images, it's hard to pick a favorite. I am curious, which crayons do you use?

Sarah Lou said...

beautiful, just beautiful. What weight paper do you use for the wc crayons???

Daniele Valois said...

adorable. I love using birds to represent mothering. (don't we all I guess!) I LOVE water color crayons too! My new must have always!

Challenge For This Weeks Food for the Family

It’s been a while I know. Life happens, keeps us busy, and you even forget you have a blog let alone write in it. So here it is...a CHAL...