Thursday, February 4, 2010

I AM EXCITED...


My very first cc as dt...lol...

woohooooooooooooooooooooooo


So, come and join me and a gorgeous group of ladies, have some fun , I think I may stock up on some good coffee and chocolte so I can stay up late...hee hee hee...

A little ps...my computer is on a mega go slow t the moment, some pages are taking 5 minutes to load so please forgive me for not checking your blogs...promise I will when I am back and running properly...you know I love to visit you all!!!

Looking forward to catching up with you all tomorrow night...woo hoooo!!!!!!

Until then

Lots of it

Mandy

xxx

1 comment:

amanda73 said...

awesome mandy, will have to check it out

Challenge For This Weeks Food for the Family

It’s been a while I know. Life happens, keeps us busy, and you even forget you have a blog let alone write in it. So here it is...a CHAL...