Saturday, January 16, 2010

New Design Team...

Boy...am I happy today. I have just been announced as one of Deb's new DT girls for cardmaking. I have really only just started, so I feel honoured and priviledged to be working with such a talented group of ladies...
Thanks Deb for giving me the opportunity. I can't waaait to get my hands on some of the funky stamps you will be selling in your new shop!!! and can't wit to start making the cards.
You Can find DEB"S CREATIONS HERE...

Well...that's it for now...until next time
Take care
Mndy
xxx

7 comments:

amanda73 said...

way to go mandy, congrats, love your work

vicmbee said...

Congrats.. Mandy awesome can't wait either..

Tracey said...

Awesome news Mandy. Huge congrats :)

Sarah Lou said...

Congratulations that is fabulous!!!

Lisa K said...

Good on you Mandy - thats awesome!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your wonderful news Mandy :) and yeah it is a shame about the xmas baubles... glad to hear your kids liked them and it would have been great to meet you - maybee next xmas ;)
Aga xx

CreativeMe68 said...

Congrats Mandy... Awesome news!!!Luv Shaz xoxo

Challenge For This Weeks Food for the Family

It’s been a while I know. Life happens, keeps us busy, and you even forget you have a blog let alone write in it. So here it is...a CHAL...