Friday, October 23, 2009

Little Handmade Flowers...








Well...I have seen these flowers around and thought I have so many pretty bits of material I have to have a go at making these...here are 3 pages I did using these...oops...still have no real computer...this has taken me half a day to put up...lol...and I can't get rid of the double up of the page...sorry...hope you like them, I was pretty happy with how they turned out...these pges are me!!!!I still have no email either...will be giving away a few sets of these flowers soon if anyone wants some...made some chrissy colour ones...will put a post up soon as my lappy and email are running...
well...thats it for now...have a great weekend...xxx




9 comments:

Lisa K said...

OMG - I love these layouts Mandy

amanda73 said...

gorgeous LOs mandy.............and i better be on the recieving end of these flowers young lady lol, i sooo want some...........and i know you love me enough to give me some lol

CreativeMe68 said...

WOW These LO's are gorgeous!!! Love the lil flowers...They are very cute!
Computers are such a pain when they are not working properly...hope you get it all sorted soon Luv Shaz xoxo

Tracey said...

Gorgeous LO's Mandy and the flowers are adorable :)

Melissa Barnicoat said...

Those flowers are just delish Mandy. I love the pages. They are devine.

chrisw said...

sorry to hear about the computer darling,missing ya heaps!!

chrisw said...

Oh stunning layouts i forgot to say!

Sarah Lou said...

I love love love that first layout!! they are all stunning, but esp the first one!!

Sarah Lou said...

Hi Mandy, I dont think we know each other. I found your blog while surfing around ( my fav I cant sleep thing to do), I read you through my bloglines
Sarah

Challenge For This Weeks Food for the Family

It’s been a while I know. Life happens, keeps us busy, and you even forget you have a blog let alone write in it. So here it is...a CHAL...