Thursday, October 1, 2009

ARTASTIC WINNER

I am so excited.....check out...ARTASTIC...you have to check out what painting is their inspiration this month...STARRY NIGHT by Vincent van Gogh...this is my all time favourite painting in the univers....love impressionism, but just love the theme and the beauty and the colours...love it all!!!anyhows, go check it out...oh, and I ws the winner of the art quiz...lucky me.....make this one blog that you use for inspiration...seriously, did i tell you how much i love it...lol....

Until next time...Mandyxxx

2 comments:

amanda73 said...

i just knew artastic was made for you.............congrats on winning, and cant wait to see what you create with starry night as your inspiration

Tracey said...

Congrats on your prize Mandy :)

Challenge For This Weeks Food for the Family

It’s been a while I know. Life happens, keeps us busy, and you even forget you have a blog let alone write in it. So here it is...a CHAL...